ABOUT LEGACY PERFORMANCE TRAINING
Legacy Performance Training specializes in strength, power, and speed development for athletes of any skill level. Speed and agility groups are offered year around to athletes of all ages. Strength training and speed groups are open to all high school and college level athletes. Take advantage this off-season and spend your time training and competing with other elite level athletes.
Director of Performance Training, Randy Young spent three years as a strength & conditioning coach at Eastern Michigan University. During his three years at EMU, he served as the strength coach for baseball, softball, women’s soccer, women’s track & field, and assisted with football. Prior to Eastern, he played college baseball at Olivet while majoring in Exercise Science.
Randy’s philosophy is heavily derived from the experience and opportunity he had to work under three great mentors at EMU. His program emphasis is driven towards the development of both a functional and balanced athlete.
- Undergrad in Exercise Science
- Master in Exercise Physiology – Human Health and Performance
- C.S.C.S. Certified Strength & Conditioning Coach Specialist
PERFORMANCE PROGRAM LEVELS
Legacy Performance Training is personally tailored to an athlete’s sport, age, and gender. Custom designed to help athletes reach the maximum potential of their natural abilities.
Progressive performance training focuses on the following core essentials:
- Core Strengthening
- Injury Prevention
- Measurable Results with Sport Testing
Program benefits include:
- Progressive Qualitative Goals
- Ongoing Sport Testing to Assist in Program Modifications
- Efficient Tracking of Athlete’s Progress
- Injury Prevention/Range of Motion
- Healthy Competitive Environment for Athletes of all ages and genders
Tuesday/Thursday 3:00-4:00pWeight Training†Schedule: